Monday, June 1, 2020

DON'T BUY MY BOOKS--UPDATE

I just found a pm from Nicola of I Am Books in which he accepts full blame for the delay in payment, apologizes and says he added a late fee in the money he sent me through Western Union, which I can pick up tomorrow.

This is something I learned years ago--the more people you tell about a problem, the more likely it is to be resolved.


*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

I put this post on fb.

On February 25, 2019, Nicola at I am books in Boston sent me an email saying that someone had asked for one of my books and he wanted to know how to order it from me.

At the time it wasn't possible for me and it never happened.

On October 24, 2019, I found a way and sent him an email to tell him. We went back and forth with several emails deciding what to do.

We made an agreement. I sent him some books and he said he sent me my money on November 19, 2019. He also said that he received the books.

But I never received the money he owes me.

He said he'd try mailing the money to his brother who lives in Italy. On January 26, 2020, I suggested he send it through Western Union. I never received an answer.

I've written to him several times since then, sent him messages on fb and on their site. I never received an answer AND I NEVER RECEIVED MY MONEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment